Thursday 30 August 2012

Yui & Mugi Live Stage Nendoroids! K-on!

I received these in the mail last week and thought I should post some photos for everyone. This now completes my K-on! Live Stage set collection.


This time I actually noticed the little card board floor boards that come with the stage sets (they're made so that you have to tear them out from part of the packaging found inside the box) and decided to try them out. You can probably see in some of the photos that they don't sit down complete but they fit in pretty well overall. The only thing with the floor boards is that you can't plug any of the little accessory bits into the stage. Not a big deal though.


Like I said in my earlier post the getting Yui to stand up is pretty annoying. In the end I just kind of let her lean back on her little stand. Mugi on the other hand was much better. Recommend this to any K-on/Nendoroid fan!
Really like this photo. I think it's the lighting, shadows etc. Something about it is just nice.

2 comments: